As part of America Saves Week, February 26 through March 2, the PA 529 College Savings Program is partnering with financial experts to offer five free webinars. Topics for the interactive sessions include how to keep your savings safe, understanding your credit score, and how to prepare for retirement.
In addition to these five webinars, we have our regularly scheduled webinars on PA529.com to learn more about the PA 529 College Savings Program, a tax-smart way to save for higher education.
The webinar schedule is below, and session descriptions and registration information are available at PA529.com.
- Monday, February 26 – Noon (EST) – Understanding Your Credit Score, Presented by Clarifi
- Tuesday, February 27 – Noon (EST) – Protecting Your Savings, Presented by Pennsylvania Bankers Association
- Wednesday, February 28 – Noon – Noon (EST) – Preparing for BIG Purchases, Presented by Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities
- Thursday, March 1 – Noon (EST) – Savings 101, Presented by Pennsylvania Credit Union Association
- Friday, March 2 – Noon (EST) – STaRT- Start Today and Retire Tomorrow, Presented by Pennsylvania Department of Banking Securities