- I couldn’t complete my tax return, because my husband left me and took our accountant with him. I am currently trying to find another accountant.
- I work for myself, but a colleague borrowed my tax return to photocopy it and lost it.
- My tax return was on my yacht, which caught fire.
- A wasp in my car caused me to have an accident and my tax return, which was inside, was destroyed.
- I suffer from late filing syndrome.
- My child scribbled all over my tax return, so I wasn’t able to send it in.
- My religious beliefs preclude my income from being taxable.
Posted in Posts.